Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rainy days on the horizon...

Who would've thought I would land back in the burbs...this quickly. 
Anyway, staying with an ex-Bondie for a while. His mom has the same exact accent as the mom on Modern Family. It's epically entertaining. 

Will finish up Melbourne activities here for a bit longer and then will begrudgingly leave my new favorite city to go farm. I'm sure it will be great, I could just see myself here for a lot longer. At least now i know the deal for next time..yep, there will be a next time. 

Some new terms Mick's been teaching me: 
-wog
-ta
-no dramas....plural aaaall right. 

The classics I've been missin: heaps, reckon, no worries, "I'll pick you up at YOURS," mate, how ya goin?, etc....the list goes on. I'll spare further embarrassment. 

Til next time small smattering of followers. Lots of love.

1 comment: