Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I is in the air

Hey....did you know that they have wifi in the air now?! The world is getting ridiculous. I mean I'm pumped. This five hour flight mighhhhhht just fly by..heh

Saying goodbye isn't any fun. I'd much rather say hello and honestly, I can't wait to have a lovely summer in mamaroneck...fishing, kayaking, swimming, things associated with the letter L...kind of sounds like Australia. Year round.

Missing all the bebs. A laahht.

Peanuts, pickles, bears, noobs, shotzies, dudebros, lovin ya always.

..insert "please don't go" clip....all right all right, the iPad isn't perfect. X's n O's

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, here is a little help...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpixdTlYlKU

    ReplyDelete
  2. things associated with the letter l?? racking my brain but i got nothing!!

    ReplyDelete